Rachel Lucas-Thompson, Lab Director
Lab Phone: 970-491-5129 or 651-747-7761
Lab Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lab Address: Colorado State University
Behavioral Sciences Building, Rooms 432/420
410 W. Pitkin St., Fort Collins, Colorado
Directions to the Behavioral Sciences Building at CSU and parking information
410 W Pitkin Fort Collins, CO 80521
- Exit I-25 at Prospect Road (Exit 268).
- Travel west on Prospect Road approximately 4.0 miles to S College Ave.
- Turn right (north) onto College
- At the first stop light, turn left onto W Pitkin St.
- Continue until you reach the last parking lot on the right (Pitkin will dead-end in front of you where a large statue is located).
- Please call 491-5219 if further directions are needed.
- We’ll be waiting outside for you; if you miss us, you can come directly to the 4th floor of the Behavioral Sciences Building (BSB), to room 432.
From North or South of Eastern Fort Collins (East of College St.)
- Travel on College St. towards Prospect St.
- Turn right onto W Pitkin Street.
- Follow steps 5-7 above.
From North or South of Western Fort Collins (West of Shields St.)
- Travel on Shields St. towards Prospect St.
- Turn onto Prospect St. traveling east, towards College Ave, approximately 1 mile
- Turn left onto College Ave
- Follow steps 4-7 above.
*Please note that these directions all require you to get on Pitkin from College Ave. Technically, Pitkin also connects to Shields, but there is a statue on Pitkin that makes it so the road doesn’t go all the way through to our building. Thus, it is best to use College Ave.
Please call the lab at (970) 491-5219 if you have any questions!